PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

recent options converted to shares

1. 29 Posts.
    Recently there was several announcements and then lots of buy orders coming on under the market price. Then a bit of volume over a few days.Then low and behold close associates of the company that were issued nearly 700 million options at next to nothing .001c and attached to that if they converted the options before a certain they were given another free option converted 10m options to put some much needed cash into the company. WOW what a easy way to make money!!! Have a think about that they issue themselves 700 million option for almost nothing and they can then convert them into 1.3+ billion shares which is more than 50% of the issued capital. What a great deal for all those that got the options, maybe a very small hand full of close associated including the MD of AGU who pocketed I believe some 290 million oppys. FANTASTIC DEAL for a few greedy little people.

What about the rest of the shareholders.

Yes they may have a big deposit potentially but the share price is not going any where fast when you have another 690 million shares to be sold into the market so they can get their next free option.

ARE THESE GUYS COMPANY MAKERS OR IN TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS? i BELIEVE THE LATER WOULD BE THE BEST BET!!

THE STOCK IS ALSO BEING PROPPED BY THE CONVERTERS! i WOULDNT BUY THIS STOCK UNTIL IT WAS AR 1C

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.