PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

You said, you said, I said.Eveything you say is a load of...

1. 22,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    You said, you said, I said.
    Eveything you say is a load of uninformed, misconstrued rubbish.

Getting sick of your childish like comments.

How about something more substantial than these.

"* I didn’t say the SP would move due to the Merger you did, I said it wouldn’t
    * I didn’t say the Upgrades to resources would make the SP move you did, I said it wouldn’t
    * You said that PDY did not submit the paper work for Merger….Wrong
    * You stated no one replied to your Director disclosure question….I did twice
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc

RE. merger, I expected it to do so, yes, don't recall saying it "would"

RE. upgrades to resources, certainly don't remember that comment.

RE. submission of merger docs. They hadn't at the time that I rang ASIC and ASX

RE. disclosure, you rambled on for many sentences, and got it so TOTALLY wrong.

It is good to see that you have reaffirmed my views on your posting style/quality.

I'm sure that in your busy schedule you will still be able to find time to provide the post numbers for your accusations.

" I actually read financial information from around the globe in order to be informed of what may or may not affect my investments and sometimes I find interesting things outside of Australia, funny that. But Plonko if you wish to wear blinkers and never learn anything then that is your choice not mine."

Funny how you just happened to find a U.S. version for your response re. x-trades.
    For someone that does so much research in order to be informed on what may or may not affect your investments, you should have known the answer without copy/pasting the U.S. version.

I don't have to visit an American website to tell me what's going on with PDY.

"One very important thing you need to understand is that I have no emotional attachment to any of my investments. I am here because the Chinese are still here, risk reward is good and I believe that if things work out with INF and the Chinese then it doesn’t matter if the mgmt team is good or bad the stock will fly."

By the time the Chinese take any further 'interest', will there still be a company left?

I'd say I've read nearly every thread, on every stock on HC, and you would have to be the first to say that a bad Mngmnt. team is still O.K.

Unbelieveable!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.