OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Recent podcast, page-8

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

Dear Investors,

I hope you are doing well today. We have some positive news updates we would like to share with our investors.
    I was recently asked to participate in the Health Kick podcast developed by investor news media site *. Presented by health and biotech expert Tim Boreham, we spoke about the health impacts injectable contrast dye can have on patients and the pivotal role our DyeVert technology can play in reducing negative effects to the kidney. If you would like to hear more, you can listen to the full podcast below.
    Health Kick Podcast
    Last week, Osprey also featured in a major economic paper that was published at the ISPOR conference. ISPOR is the leading professional society for health economics and outcomes research globally. The study performed a cost-utility analysis of the DyeVert system and reported that using DyeVert Systems technology has significant cost benefits when compared to the standard clinical practice for UK patients. If you are interested in seeing the full paper from the conference, you can do so below.
    ISPOR Conference Poster
    As always, we would like to thank you for your continued investment in Osprey Medical and in the technology that is improving the health of thousands and saving lives globally.

Kind regards,
    Mike McCormick
    President and CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.