TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

recent presso, page-3

1. 7,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    dc,
    Let us list TRF's own leases (or assets) not including 50%of IFE and 20% of ROL.

1) Telephone Dam. Looks big base metal , just discovered all this Uranium in it. The whole thing is open ended. This they will be drilling now or soon. This is purpse for raising money.
    2) It owns all the gold that will be coming out of Wilcherry. Remember cetain areas of the magnetite contain gold. That is IFE will be extracting the magnite out and TRF will just need do a little extra testing processing over and above the magnetic separation to come up with the gold from the gold rich areas. Free drilling as well as free extraction. This could be very big and low cost. No point in drilling it out now as it will be drilled in the course of magnetite extraction.
    3) It owns 20% of Wilcherry free carried No need to finance. Furthermore 20% of Chinese money into Wilcherry becomes theirs in concept. (3) is probably the most profitable of all. Further more If a Chinese Iron ore Co did a deal with IFE and say pumped $100m in, they would probably start buying in to TRF first.

This Co is way way undervalued over and above the discount to ots holdings in the other 2 listed entities. It is no coincidence it was valued at $1 (before ROL success) before financial collapse and $2 from peak. I see no reason why it should not be worth $1 to $2 now.
    Furthermore the way it is structured it does not need a lot of cash to make all this happen, Except for (1) which I reckon they will float as and when drilling results look good.
    For all of the above, their reasonably low level of cash is more indicative of their cash requirements to make things happen. It should not be seen as an obstacle.

The chart looks very bullish as well. Particularly the weekly.

Good luck to holders. This should continually supprise on the upside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.