PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Recent Pricea Action

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    The recent sell off imo is example of the risks associated with trying to day trade
    or short ABU.
    With ABU having so much potential its now reacting to the Gold Price!
    With the Gold Price also having so much upside the risk of a spike in the POG
    like we had last night can annul any potential profit & one's holdings are reduced,
    (like whom ever dumped yesterday-ABU trading at 6.6cents & sell down to 6cents?
    very risky play as could be seen by how quick the share price rebounded from its low
    of 6 cents took just minutes)
    Hence I don't see ABU as being suitable to short, not at these oversold prices anyway,
    good luck to those that try.
    I myself will be patient- await drilling results & also believe with new investors
    now interested in ABU that the share price will be driven north on the back of
    the POG-( I see upside from here) & the new investors taking a slice of the ABU -PIE.

Hope to soon hear of our new independent additions (Chairman & Director ) to the board,
    one bonus we would be saving on Remuneration Package expenditure whilst a suitable
    candidate is sought.
    With the rise & renewed interest in the gold sector, it may be that we will also here of another
    joint venture partner taking advantage of ABU's extensive land holdings that don't represent its
    prioritised core focus -see below from ASX-Release.

Exploration
    It is intended to prioritise exploration targets focussing on:
    Advanced targets –where work to date has generated results of a tenor that indicate economic
    potential, such as Hyperion.
    High potential targets –where work remains at a relatively early stage, but potential exists for very
    high value discoveries, such as the Mallee and Wild Turkey prospects which are in a similar
    geological setting to Callie.
    Strategically located targets –prospects that are located in close proximity to infrastructure, defined resources or existing mines.
    Due to the scale of the company’s land position it is intended to pursue further
    farm-outs or joint ventures, particularly on prospects that are remote from ABM’s
    core areas of activity
    A model for the above is the existing agreement with Independence Group NL in the Lake Mackay region where IGO are sole funding exploration and recently announced highly encouraging drill results at the Bumblebee Discovery, including 7 metres averaging 3.3g/t gold, 37.7g/t silver, 3.2% copper, 0.9% lead, 1.3% zinc and 0.08% cobalt approximately 30 metres below surface (see ASX release of 6 October).

gltah-salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 09/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 789.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 96942431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5061634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.