PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

(Not so) HappyC I understand your pessimism, but I don't agree....

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    (Not so) HappyC I understand your pessimism, but I don't agree. I really believe that this company is now quite a different operation. I think Brett Lambert is a very good operator and since he has come on board he has widened the focus and wants to extract as much as he can from the most prospective ground left in Australia.
    I look back and see an ABU that was one man's play-thing, a one trick pony if you like, and that trick was stuffed up. Over the last few years all we heard about really was OP. In a short time at the helm, Brett Lambert has turned the ship around, avoided the collapse that we were all headed for and now has been able to postpone a CR, a move that we all benefit from. He is casting a wide net to get JV partners on board and get some value out of the extensive leases we have. A great drilling program coming up - all funded.
    Salt has detailed very well all of the up-coming stages we can look forward to over the next few months.
    Happy C you may very well feel disillusioned after all the past turmoil, but I believe we are are different company now and in six months we may be very, very different again. Who knows? No one for sure but I think you will probably change your mind about selling for some time yet.
    I hope so.
    GLTAH
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.