HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

So what's the current level of debt then? From the latest...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    So what's the current level of debt then? From the latest quarterly report:

"At September 30, 2014 the principal debt to The Roy Morgan Research Centre Pty Ltd was
    $31.69 million. Haoma has approved payment of interest on this debt at the 30 day commercial bill
    rate plus a facility margin of 4%. Interest will accrue until such time as the Board determines that
    the company is in a position to commence interest payments. Interest accrued for the 3 months to
    September 30, 2014 was $907,754. Total interest accrued and unpaid to September 30, 2014 is
    $23.587 million."

So Haoma owes $55 million to Gary Morgan, and the interest olone on that debt is increasing by about $900,000 per quarter. Yeah sure the chairman is funding the operation, but should it ever turn a profit, he will probably take the first $55 mill rather than distributing dividends. (Hah, an Australian gold miner paying dividends! I just made myself laugh so hard my coffee came out my nose)

Oh well, I guess every millionaire needs a hobby, Bondy had his yachts, Kerry Packer had his polo ponies, and Gary has his gold mine.

I wonder about his state of health. Gary is in his 70's now I can't imagine his kids being willing to carry on this adventure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.