IMM 2.47% 39.5¢ immutep limited

recent rise...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    It's interesting as I sit here in flood ravaged Jakarta with many people suffering and still smiling. And also contemplating this rise in PRR's share price and the range of emotion and sentiment on HC from all the posts. Some posters are rejoicing in their phenomenal acumen and self indulgent rhetoric to suddenly make profit and egotistical personal gain on a stock and some are more circumspect and stay believers. I remember when a friend many years ago at the Adelaide Central Market conveyed the beginning of the Prima Bio Med story and the intentions of the company. I got on board then and it's been a long ride and with wild fluctuations but I have bought at all the prices 0.38, 0.02, 0.24, 0.4 the whole range. I believe in the company and it's commitment to assisting and healing aspects of human health that are sad for those suffering and their families. Those who want to brag about their moments of profit and short term opportunistic moments save it for your mates at the pub and other people that may be impressed! Because I am ain't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $962.7K 2.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 144048 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 149135 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.