CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Recent Selling Explained (I think!)

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Below is the post made a few minutes ago on the existing thread re the Company's recent Quarterly Report. Upon reflection it should have been the start of a new thread with a title like this. Of course the references in it should have been to the Company's new name Centennial (CTL), not A1. Old habits die hard.

The sell-off in the last few days has all the hallmarks of a single seller deciding to exit quickly. There are only 3 or 4 holders on the share register with enough shares to account for this sort of volume - nearly 23 million in the last 4 days, up to the minute. One of them is Pybar. Their contract with A1 expired on Jan 31st and was not renewed. Reading between the lines of the announcement this parting may well have been acrimonious to some extent. They left the site over the next couple of days and that coincided with this sell-off of shares. I am guessing this was not a coincidence.

If I am right this selling may be now over. All of a sudden buying strength is outweighing selling. If so we should now see a return to previous share levels followed by further strengthening if the Company starts hitting their targets and improves their communication skills.

All my supposition of course. Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.