FRM 3.00% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

well, Didak i ll double check but the 6m was including whats not...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    well, Didak i ll double check but the 6m was including whats not seen on the market.

and yes correct, I can confirm he has been wanting to make a cross at 1.60 with 300k shares and put the other 200k on market... which is what MF above has stated.

I rate this company a lot. revenue may not be growing 20% yoy but it is certainly consistent.
    Management has focused on cutting costs, improving margins, setting up the business to do well in the future, use free cash flow rather than debt i.e reinvesting in the company - I don't know to many business that seem to get this right. if you ask me, people on the page have been very short sited i.e worrying about gain costs and contracts etc, yes sure, very important factors - but easily manageable.

there are many many other reasons such as barriers to entry, their practices and accreditation, their market share etc, but what I feel comfortable most with is their balance sheet, if and when the times come their balance sheet is very sound and can be used to propel this business even further.

buying right now on an EBITDA of - 5.4x I think is a no brainier - especially when EBITDA is definitely growing.

we cant help if people feel the need to sell, after all price is a direct representation of supply and demand, I suspect that demand is only lacking because this is not a very well known stock - but thats the opportunity, once it is, and people realise they have this brand in their fridge, it will start a snowball like effect.

I will continue to buy at these prices and for as much as I can afford.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $29 296

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2061 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 2793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.