MUL multiemedia limited

recent share price decline

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let's put the share price performance into perspective. Ever since October last year, the share price has been going down, which implies that the great majority of holders are under water at present. And June is the month to get rid off losers!

All the talk of the share price declining due to a -ve announcement is unlikely - if there was a truly bad news on the horizon, the share price would be dropping by more than 0.1c or 0.2c a day and on a much greater volume. (Is anyone unfortunate enough to remember OTT a couple of years ago? It went from 60c to 45c in one day, then to 29c the next day on huge volume, before a negative announcement caused the price to drop to 15c on the 3rd day. Now that was bad!)

On a +ve side, one of the directors did buy a few shares a few weeks ago. While that may have not been a huge amount (and he didn't have that many to begin with), noone wants to loose money, so I assume that he does not see the company going broke tomorrow.

Another thing is their deal with Woolies earlier this year. A friend of mine has a software company (nothing to do with mul), and he had many big financial institutions looking at his software. The thing he hold me, was that the main thing these companies were looking for, is whether his company will be around in 12 months or will it go broke, before buying his product. Woolworths, being a smart operator, would have ensured that the company has legs, and it will not go out of business in the short to medium term.

All said, it would be nice for them to release some sort of warm and fuzzy announcement to stop this bleeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.