CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

recent share trading patterns:volumes

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In the light of the amount of uninformed drivel and amateurish ponderings concerning the volumes and patterns of CTP's share price over the past few weeks, it may be educational to point out the following.

The announcement today re "the conversion of bonds" illustrates for ALL to see, WHY, just a few days from spud-in and at what should be a time of price appreciation for CTP, the share price is marking time.

I refer to the last paragraph. "As the shares subject to these conversions ARE BEING ACTIVELY TRADED by DBZ, the Company (CTP) does not anticipate receiving a substantial shareholding notice from DBZ."

DBZ have been issued with a total of 11,333,332 shares at a cost to DBZ of 15 cents each..Over the past three weeks, or longer there have been a sustantial number of crosstrades at an average value of 18 cents..IF these represent DBZ sales, then that is an average premium of 20%..Fair enough, as DBZ have provided a painless,quick $2mill. working capital to CTP..No cap-in -hand road shows to brokers...

Today, there were a total of 27 trades in CTP, of which 10, (or 37%!!) were broker crosstrades..The buying/selling depths are substantial and have been all along..I did surmise, some days ago, that we may expect a "sustantial shareholders notice". We may yet do so, as DBZ shares, in CTP, ARE being purchased by somebody...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.