CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Noticed the xtrades aswell rob. Its been interesting at the...

1. 609 Posts.
    Noticed the xtrades aswell rob. Its been interesting at the least.

Dont have the current top 20 handy however off the top of my head to be in the top 20 - you need less than 11 mill shares hence the amount of cross trades over the last few weeks, if ALL done by the same person, would mean they are now a top 20 holder and a "substantial shareholder notice" will have to be ann to market next week at the latest under the corp act.

I'm currently on holz but will check this out when I get back. DBZ from memory again is not allowed to hold anymore than 15% of the issued capital in CTP. If Blamore hits oil it will comfortably hold its ground in this facet.

IMO - CTP need to start working hard to prevent takeover bids if they hit consecutive successful wells (and this is highly possible given quality seismic and the size and diversity of the package in helium, oil and gas). Prior to the rolling convertible bond issue they were actually working towards a takeover prevention strategy (more than likely with MPS) but now with excessive share issuing this may be harder to achieve. Would hate to see a scrip offer in a few years.

Given the future prospects - JH and the team (predominantly dawes, MPS, He Nuclear etc) need to concrete their long term strategy sooner than later.

Getting closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.