NDO 0.00% 88.5¢ nido education limited

re: biggest ... Very constructive post there Biggest, thanks!I...

1. 79 Posts.
    re: biggest ...
    Very constructive post there Biggest, thanks!
    I was planning on spending some time on the week-end getting together a decent post outlining why NDO/NDOO is by far my largest spec position & why I have every confidence in the assets & management of this junior, but alas! ... You seem to have pretty well wrapped it up in about 1/10th of the space it would have taken me!
    : )

Porosity @ 35% may indicate a higher recoverable reserve than what may be expected though time will tell on that.
    To also consider in the short-term is of course as you have stated, further North-Sea acreage, but more importantly, the reserve certification & the quarterly admin. expenditure vs optimization sustainability & revenue/earnings increases as a result.
    An AIM listing would be the best of alternatives to NDO taking up the funding obligations themselves for a further farm-in, (possibly up to 54-59% of field), & any script issue concerns would be cleared up quite simply with a reconstruction once a clear definite structure has been laid out to the market for the development of their assets ...
    Have to go, apologies for not posting as much as I would like to, thanks to all the posters from all walks that contribute their time, research & objective opinions to threads such as this one & many others!

Warm regards ...
    : )

I hold NDO/NDOO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $201.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.5¢ $27.43K 31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 63219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.