MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

AJ, youve hit the nail on the head, although DSTP is preferred...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    AJ, youve hit the nail on the head, although DSTP is preferred because of the slight cost advantages in the overall scheme of things it doesnt mean a lot in the schem of the project. 100m CAPEX to build tailings dams on sites they have already picked, I think both models will be built into the EPC, just a matter of putting a line through one. So many people bought at 30 - 34 in nov - jan and wil be writing this off as a dog. I just wish i had more money to get more at these prices, i have bought at 33 at my highest and still think that is cheap. It is just unfortunate this time of year most stocks are getting reamed so I cant sell them to buy any more MGO yet. I wouldnt expect DFS until aug/sept but I think we will have more rerating news before then. Had a read of the evans and partners report on MGO and others, it is a really good read and they predict a sp valuation of about 57c and with existing copper mines output falling and some other big mines (frieda river etc) not due to produce for a year at least after MGO i think we are in a very good position and will probably start producing when copper is at its peak.
    There is also hundreds of square kilometres they havent explored along the same lines, we may have well over double the resources in MGO's leases just waiting :-)
    I must admit im down well over $ 10k on my holdings at this moment but im still very happy to be here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.