LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Recent SP Rise & Fall

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Reading all through all the thread about the pump & dump, this and that about someone's coordinating stealing money, got me to think over the past week, like everyone else, why all this happened? Why haven't we stayed cruising in the .50 range?

The only major difference is the news on Bear Head. To keep it unbiased, I won't hold back issues of caution either. The headlines read
    $Billion LNG Terminal being constructed in Nova Scotia

when in fact, they haven't or they are, to start front end loading. First phase FEL-1 is basically the firm giving the customer a +- 30-40% cost of the project, to see if they can afford it. 2nd phase FEL-2 the project is gone through again with an estimate closer to 20%, if the firm is good and experienced, then there may not be a need for FEL-3 if they're close to +-10%. From there they still have detailed design and issue it for construction. The FEL-2 & 3 can be a lot higher than expected after learning extra cost, which can be a determining factor in continuing the project.

So, the reason for the thread, the sp went up several days after the Bear Head announcement, which I thought was a great one. But we all know how this stock has reacted to positive hype, it doesn't have a problem going up, then usually settles back down half that peak or so. I don't understand why there hasn't been much credit given to Bear Head, which in same LNGL stock. Can someone shed some light on this if it's not same stock?

I'm hoping to see both plants succeed because it will increase the magnitude of the stock. Can someone please suggest why it wouldn't?
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.