LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Recent SP Rise & Fall, page-2

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Hi Lake Charles,

("...don't understand why there hasn't been much credit given to Bear Head,...)

Interested to see the focus on Bear Head in your post - and I welcome it!

I have been waiting to see more posts about the "assumed rivalry" between the two projects.

I tend to think there is subdued excitement in Houston about Bear Head, and its likelihood to make up ground on Magnolia; (with apologies in advance to TimboG and AB  - as I seem to recall their valuable site visits and talks naturally centred around Maggie...please correct me if necessary)

LC, did you notice in LNG's presentation last week that several times they said;

"Bear Head LNG is poised for expedited development"

Additionally  they said they are currently;

• Evaluating options for optimal financing structure of Bear Head,

• Evaluating the choice of a Financial Advisor for the project and,

(in answer to your question above they remind us that)

• LNG are the sole equity owner of Bear Head.

The latter is likely to change in order for B.H. to be "expedited" on par with the development of Magnolia, (the format may be open to question of course), but originally discussion on these boards was around the $660mil released to LNG once FID on Maggie was made....and I have a sense that if factors favorable to B.H. align sooner they will have it off and running just as quickly as Magnolia. (hence additional investment required sooner).

The Construction Schedule timelines for both projects are now presented as essentially identical - albeit that a number of variables can still impact.  However once FID is attained on either project any variance is considerably diminished and date of first export much clearer.

Whether it eventually overtakes or simply matches the pace of Magnolia's  development I can't wait for further progress on Bear Head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.