SVL 0.00% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

There's much to agree with here. My stake in SVL is on the basis...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    There's much to agree with here. My stake in SVL is on the basis of the underlying fundamentals of resource base, jurisdiction, near approval ( despite the endless beaurocratic red tape ), key shareholders (i.e. HSBC), and the potential for silver to outperform gold as the current debt based monetary system goes into meltdown. I personally keep adding to my position as the price of the shares bear no relationship to the value of the metal in ground.
    All in for the long haul. There's nothing to stop the share price now that approval is supposedly near in Q1 2023, and most importantly will be driven not by the approval per se, but the paper ( rigged yet relevant to the public perception of value ) price in the triple digits will be the main factor determining the share price. In other words I expect gains from a million dollars invested to be 10× that, especially as the big money is on the sidelines waiting for the trigger of the herd mentality as the bond real estate and stock markets wring out their last gasp and the race to the exits will benefit metals, and by extension miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $236.4K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1316541 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 239635 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.