NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Recent trading .....

1. 6,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    Not a fan of the recent trading. Too much like a yo-yo. Would have preferred slow steady gains day by day. IMO we are not being 'invested in', nor short term traded over the last week or so. The buy queue is loaded with 3 mill @ 6.0 cents (almost half the queue volume) well hidden and out of the current money. The sell side for the last two days has had a single seller offer of 2 mill @ 8.4 cents, as if to say 'anyone who wants to buy can snap them up without trading the price up'. Let's see if it returns tomorrow. Thus far buyer(s) have shown no interest. A possible reason for this scenario is an attempt by 'friendly forces' to manipulate the price up.

If (and only if) this is the case, then that is a big negative. We are all hoping for big things from now on, in the shape of an FDA nod for phase 3 then some sort of lucrative de-risking deal. I am not so sure that this will occur. IMO, phase 3 approval is almost a given - but nothing beyond that is as certain. The whole gamut of possibilities is still open, from lucrative deals to scratching around and attempting a long and value destructive path to market via a go it alone phase 3 trial. [Bear in mind, that NEU has along its journey frequently mentioned pharma interest but has so far proceeded alone in the hope that the 'next result' will attract a more value accretive deal than whatever is in the offing at that particular point in time]. I know the more positive posters here are convinced that this time it will be different - i.e. phase 3 approval will open the flood gates for the deal we want. I am not so sure, because I can construct a 'tea leaf' reading that we are still short of pharma interest that will result in a deal which reflects managements assessment of our potential. Tense times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 3429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.