IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

Thankyou GCInvestor...appreciate that! The Share market is...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thankyou GCInvestor...appreciate that! The Share market is supposed to be a level playing field ha! When online Trading platforms first started everyone could see names listed on the side against any of the Orders in the market so everyone from small fry to all the Banks & Brokers could actually see what each other were Buying & Selling (anyone remember that..?) but then the ASX removed the names stating 'they needed a fairer playing field' so changed it to show just a numeric code only which all Brokers etc were allowed a list of which code related to which Bank/Broker etc while all us individuals trading online were locked out so if wanted access to this knowledge had to pay Brokers or for access like you have. There used to be only 1 cent increments in Share prices too & ASX gradually increased them over time to be half a cent then tenths of cents to encourage more buying & selling to make more money as such & also 'in the old days' each new trading account you opened had to have a new HIN assigned (at one stage I had 8 HINS while I experimented with different platforms) & if you wanted to move Shares you had to file paperwork & pay individually to move each Share across while now your whole HIN travels with you so you can move your whole account or portfolio of stocks across to wherever want much easier. (Harder when in an SMSF as you have to post your original deeds etc to new Broker to peruse aghh). Now we have Autobots & am sure the field isn't fair at all with these methods but ASX are not going to revert back. So..times have changed hey..!!
    Sorry for going off topic but maybe some newbies are interested in actually how the system used to work when online trading first started ha?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.