XRO 1.55% $132.61 xero limited

"Once users make the switch to Xero less likely to use...

1. 58 Posts.
    "Once users make the switch to Xero less likely to use Quickbooks which is like comparing Lotus 123 in the 80s to Excel 2011" - exactly Pandev. Those in the know (relevant accountants and users) are well aware of how superior Xero is to anything else on the market.

As I have said previously, the biggest difficulty this business has is convincing the big 4 and the major business service firms to recommend and encourage their major clients that they should adopt cloud accounting and online instantaneous bank integration as to their bookkeeping solution. I can only speak from an Australian perspective but my accounting peers have a reluctance to recommend anything other than MYOB and have a general dislike for change.

The young up and coming generation of tech-savvy accountants are all over Xero. They are using it as an opportunity to provide more client contact and business management value added services rather than dismissing xero due to the 'we wont be able to charge as much for bookkeeping' as it is fast becoming a procedure that just has to get done and does not add value.

As far as fundamental goes, I am in complete disagree with the panelist last night who said its 50% rise since float would see it come off sharply. (and last i checked it % rise was calculated by change/original ie - 1.50/4.50 = 33%) He didnt even disclose Peter Thiel had purchased a large off market stake at $6.

Xero will be big, VERY big.

It is only a matter of time before the Roger Montgomerys of this world start investing in this valuable business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$132.61
Change
2.030(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$130.75 $132.61 $130.56 $94.47M 713.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32 $131.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$132.61 4750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.