GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I have not seen any! Have you? Pure boredom is killing the small...

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    I have not seen any!

Have you?

Pure boredom is killing the small miner markets of battery grade lithium and @ausheds grade of cj counter argumentation magnetic.

What does this mean I'm trying to say? :
    If there is enough stuff to go around the price will rise. If there is not than the price drops because there is just not enough for all currently dealing majors to play. Meaning many and most will not leave their home-team team.
    Hence Galaxy is not yours or I current the drug nose straw and surely not bathroom shower soap..

My example is the oil market, my issues are the likes of Venezuela, never oil peak Middle East nor the Gulf of Mexicans block wall funds.
    Just what does you or I make of available materials? It be like Whoopie Goldbirdie answers in a T.V. game show question...

'We know it's there we just can't see it.'
    ...thus it is not there.

So give me a trigger perhaps two of something less than regular signed on supple/demand customers vs the turn over rate. Than add wishful thinking them skills of flight attendances at forty thousand feet less a .0 78% tail winds predicted and less the oxygen's mask in front of the land-locked retail investor in the seat next to ya whose gaming the break point of his "mother's back". Permanent one of assume magnets.
    Last edited by The Dean: 13/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.