NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Red, can't speak for other posters but aside for my own...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Red, can't speak for other posters but aside for my own personal interest I grab it all - linkedin, Twitter, video inbox and throw it all up here on HC to centralize/collate as different shareholders may not be on all of them as subscribers or have access due to phone types etc and in the absence of any asx notifications we do have to search for it as you state.

The underlining point you make and I agree on unreservedly is there needs to be some substance behind it all, the announcements may be a prelude to something or nothing but how do we know, it does cause some consternation.

Better for more detail, examples;

- On .............. day xTV was privileged to be able to attend the whitehouse to showcase to "specify" (The President or whatever client/area) our new cloud tv networks. Specifically ..... aspects were highlighted. There were ... Representatives from ...... present at that presentation.

- Photo of Resellers. Currently xTV are pushing further into the digital signage market and are engaging with .... and ....... , this is being enhanced by the amazing advertising functionality of the xTV product which can do...... and ....... and allows ........, currently we have ..... from ......, trialing the new functionality.

Disclaimer: The above examples are made up to showcase the need for more detail.

At present I am praying to the "Cloud networking gods" to give us a bone shattering announcement in July, I am giving them June as a freeby to churn out some more xTV kiosks and allow the PCM sales reps to get warmed up and hit their stride.
    Last edited by Australis: 09/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.