NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Recent tweet from Joe - Reseller channels, page-37

1. 580 Posts.
    Thanks Droogs, I hadn't put that one together with the Whitehouse and that video with El Chef, never say never though, add to this Joe's recent Whitehouse visit and Obama's February comments about upgrading the White House wifi, tech etc, you could be onto something and good to speculate on it at any rate, that's what these forums are supposed to be about.

Remember there was also a short clip on the omniscreen, no mention of it being 3D at that time, (My thoughts at the time were, What the hell is an omniscreen?) then on the SWA clip with the AT&T logo and the omniscreen kiosk , there was also a clip on rounders at "Buffalo Pacific" which I thought at the time was a fair or a town somewhere then bang we had a Singapore presentation, 3D kiosks tv everywhere and a massive deal with AT&T regarding 3D tv kiosks....... or so we thought, but, main point, the snippets (Twitter/xTV video inbox) preceded the main announcement and we all had the info prior and could have put the pieces together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.