CCE 2.50% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

recent volume?, page-76

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    1. I can assure you - I have lost a LOT less on Carnegie than most 'long term share holders'. In fact, so little have a lost that it would barely buy a decent bottle of Vodka.
    2. I did NOT abuse you, but I did highlight that you were effectively appealing for contributors here to mount a Gamestop-type approach to this stock! That deserved to be called out.
    3. When a stock has lost 98% of its value over 10 years you HAVE LOST money whether you sell or not. Right now - if you had put say $20k into this over time, you could only move it all at 0.001/share and it would yield you a couple of hundred dollars.

I have spend a small amount of time trying to highlight the whoaful performance (ASX leading in a bad way) of this company. Performance is evidence and it is undeniable that they have sold ANYTHING except a little bit of energy to DoD for a solar farm (no WAVE in there).

Sure - do your best to trade it but you've only yourselves to blame. In my opinion, if I held now, I feel the best move would be to sell it up, move on, and forget it. There are around 2000 better prospects on the ASX right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $886 22.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12839 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 289603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.