UNI 0.00% $4.91 universal store holdings limited

Living here now, Dino, for better or worse, hopefully not 'til...

1. 5,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2778
    Living here now, Dino, for better or worse, hopefully not 'til death us do part.....the grass is still greener the way I see it....ten great years in Sydney, 85-95, seems a while ago now tho' the memories are still good. Started in the Cross and ended up in Watsons Bay with a couple of years in Balmain in between. Saturday afternoons at the Waddo, couple of schooners at the Bondi Hotel after a surf, or sitting on the deck at Ravesis watching the world go by. Life was good. You're all damn lucky to be where you are. The only thing we have over here that you don't is plenty of rain...

As for the Bledisloe, TDA, I'd see you a 1000 Uni if it weren't for Dingo Deans. He's good. Big mistake on our part letting him go. We'd have been all over you guys without him. Now I don't know, tho' think you'll have to be on your game to knock the jaapies over in Perth. Mind you after the boys softened them up for you, anything's possible. Should be all done and dusted by Hong Kong, hopefully on the right side of the ledger. If not, well what the heck, it's only a game...yeah right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.