DXB 10.5% 47.0¢ dimerix limited

It used to make me sad that no-one cared that central banking,...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It used to make me sad that no-one cared that central banking, literally the most diabolical economic evil conceivable, was ignored by everyone.

But you learn to accept that the majority of people are either so shockingly stupid that they are unable to even comprehend the moving parts involved, or otherwise so mind-f**ked with political propaganda that they are prevented from even considering the issue by violent emotional barriers. This is a species that newspeak like "We must protect our democracy from populism" is swallowed uncritically. Populism literally the same concept as democracy. The line actually means "We must protect our oligarchical hegemony from democracy". Similarly, "Stimulus" and "Trickle Down". Literally the exact same concept. But when an ideologues preferred party rapes the economy with central banking, it's "stimulus" and when the other party does the same it's "trickle down". People fall for this. Real human beings, capable of tying their shoes in the morning, fall for this.

The answer to this distressing reality is to trade it. If you're making money hand over fist leveraging the irreconcilable stupidity of the populous and demonic depravity of the media/government/banks, then it doesn't feel so bad. F**k 'em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.055(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $258.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 46.0¢ $3.239M 6.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 560016 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 157751 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.