ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

hi raju,seems i'm not the only one leaving oz then matey. I’m...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi raju,

seems i'm not the only one leaving oz then matey.

I’m readying for the off to Singapore 5th March to meet mrs 40 there on 6th. I’m looking forward to that having been strung hung and quartered last night in my driveway at 9pm by the idiot police. When a gigantic 4x4 rides up your ar$e at speed to my tiny Toyota Echo ……….. I don’t hang about !!! Especially when I have just been hounded by three hoon cars on a deserted highway which had blackened out due to power failures - again ! When the officers said they couldn’t keep up with me at a max of 78 kmh, I suggested they go get driving lessons. Apart from the fact that if they wish for me (a Class One UK qualified driver) to see their flashing lights in my internal mirror they had better stay well enough behind for me to do so. At times of danger with prat hooligans I do not spend time looking in all my mirrors for Christmas Fairy lights flashing on and off. To say I'm whinging, it’s my born privilege. i'm a POM !

Instead of being thrust hands high with chest against the vehicle, I long for my return to Orange Country where the police in the same situation would salute with a polite, ‘buenas noches Señor’. Before I‘d gotton out of my vehicle they'd have had all my credentials from a radio call to base, based simply on the licence plate. With all well, then likely we’d have all gone off to the bar and had coffee. True.

Now I have gotton that off my chest lol,

Have a good day (that crap Americanism means little too),

But from the heart,

Glad to those who don’t live in Qld.

The mentality ! Just gotta love em eh ?

oh and the post raju,

depression yep. soon others apart from me lol.

Be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.41 $64.52 $63.59 $17.98M 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141 $63.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.84 905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.