CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

recieved an email from mihal , page-41

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Ones attitude to Continental is directly in proportion as to how they have invested as far as I can see Champ.

Those that have invested on a short to medium term basis have more than likely been burnt by Continental in the last few months.

BUT Continental has ALWAYS been promoted as a medium to long term investment and the real value was always going to be seen once Penumbra and DeWitt were developed given their leverage to thermal coal prices.

If A PARTICULAR TYPE of investor did not factor in a slower development than expected with these projects then all they can do is use that as a learning curve.There is nearly ALWAYS slower development of speculative explorer to producers projects.One can almost read these development timelines by their share prices.

Share price goes up on or around the major capital raise,share price goes down whilst the mines are developed.Share price moves up again IF the company has got their finance and project development plan correct and the mine/s is/are successfully developed, as well as the commodity price behaving itself.

I wouldnt say that many promoters of Continental here are in love with the stock Champ as we will all sell at some stage in the future.

What it does require is FAITH in what the company are trying to achieve and at times you need a LOT of it.

And as always,one should only invest in such companies what they can afford to loose as there are more companies in this end of the market that dont make it to being successful than do.

I certainly get the feeling that quite a few posters who did invest in Continental saw this as an investment that would give them a quick 100-200% return that they could then roll into their next investment.Unfortunately when you invest on the back of a capital raising you can almost always be assured that the sp will head down before it heads up again.Its happened to me twice now with one company being successful and the other not so successful.

There is no doubt that Continental still have much to do to make a success of this company with the primary risks being the deveopment of their near-term export leveraged mines and the thermal coal price/demand.As such an investement in Continental requires that the investor BELIEVES that the company WILL be successful in developing these mines as well as the termal export price/demand remaining above the long term average for a few years to come.If you dont have FAITH that there will be a positive outcome with both these variables then its doubtful you should be invested in this company.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.