CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

VLV:The volume may be poor, but that is still a positive sign...

1. 58 Posts.
    VLV:
    The volume may be poor, but that is still a positive sign ie: no-one is willing to sell down. If the price stays @ .006 all holders from .006-.007 will have the opportunity to sell for a profit - if they choose. As I expect more positive announcements.

Drewby75:
    I think we've all seen other stocks hitting their discount offer prices, they don't all do it though. Also keep in mind that the initial 323,393,624 CFR shares to shareholders who take up their entitlement are non-renounceable (can't be traded - they're more of a dividend pay-off if that ever happens) and the options won't effect the SP until they convert July 2010 & 2011.

It's the potential that keeps us interested, nothing has changed to discourage me. Sure it's time consuming and difficult to remain positive when you see opportunities in other areas of the market - like today's 3% up US market and the obvious movement that will create for ASX. In my opinion, CFR will flounder between .005 - .007 until the next big announcement, but the majority of trading will occur .006.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.