LU7 0.00% 3.3¢ lithium universe limited

RECIVED EMAIL

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    WELL SHARE HOLDER'S i have received an email so thing's have changed here is what i received Hi Darren,

Unfortunately the ASX does examine ASX announcements very carefully and also makes sure that we are using not using their platform as a "marketing platform." It is for this reason that we needed to slowly articulate our strategy across other platforms - which could then be shared across our social channels. This includes the interview we coordinated with Chris.

Asper the Quarterly update released to market on the 31st of January, we have been working through implementing a number of cost reduction initiatives. We recognise that our previous engagement with investors and players has not been to an appropriate standard.

Weapologise for this and are now actively working to improve these relationships. Chris and Gernot are preparing a roadshow (via zoom) for the coming quarter.

Gernot can also be contacted directly on [email protected] and is also happy to jump on a zoom call with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.