"Meteor , Turnbull is far from Gone , infact he very well could...

1. 231 Posts.
    "Meteor , Turnbull is far from Gone , infact he very well could still be pulling strings.We will find out soon ."
    Hairyback, I do believe you could be right, Turnbull could still be pulling strings, considering Australia still has not got out of Paris. Why? Family conflict of interest perhaps!!!!!! Not to mention, IMO, Morrisons reluctance to get out of Paris. PS Rowan Dean said this morning on Outsiders that Morrison watches Outsiders. One can only hope, that now that Morrison has won an election In his Own Right, that he can now perhaps dismiss any conditions he was given to keep from Turnbull. Turnbull does not own Morrison anymore. The UN does not own Scott Morrison anymore.
    "We will find out soon". I guess we will find out soon, when parliament under newly elected Morrison (in his own right) begins this week, and what legislation comes out in the open regarding climate policy.
    PS I am so glad that Turnbull's left swamp decided to leave parliament on their own accord, put up the white flag, they all did us a favour. However, We can also hope that James Brown does not get elected to the senate to replace Sinodinos. Scott Morrison will need to intervene on that one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.