XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Chubbito, dont know if general observation or specific question,...

1. 47 Posts.
    Chubbito, dont know if general observation or specific question,
    General
    imo
    A prediction is the product of analysis and we all do it all the time from buying shoes to selling a second hand car, we analyse and pay. ( unless my wife and shoes) the prediction part puts the effectiveness of the analysis to the test. lot of people here do a lot of work on technical indicators, which i look at and respect, & if i find something i like i will use it. I like accurate angles and achievement and if some some one says twit try this and it works i win.like wise if some one picks up on angles and improves.

specific
    we all know where the market is and cant believe some of the antics at the momment, like Amercia printing money etc. But market still going up, for me to change direction and take on a new high, i want market to be at least failing to achieve, and ideally from 2 angles of failure, when i said the high could have been the top it was based on the following

Daily volume showing market over square at the high, intra day showing
    B price missing projection by long way on small projection, even tho it was ahead of A
    since that point we have not had 2 angles confirming a failing market,
    C we have had a reaction that came back to 55% but is over square to the long
    than price failing to achieve actual points gain at D but made on the same angle of achievement as predicted
    E gave a reaction to 70% of last leg up but is still over square long
    F we have repeated same gain as C to D.
    the red lines are squaring achievement in the other direction.
    so as hard as it is the chart is still saying up??, ( there are short term different trades on smaller data samples)

until it produces new swing low or 2 angles that show price coming back inside, for me it hasnt failed yet

G if i was to sell a double top i would want the previous low to come from 75% and would want price to be to the right of the prediction. thats my opinion and why i predicted, since than still up, posted chart showing anz strong as well.
    IMO
    happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.