Reclaim Australia, page-186

1. 8,256 Posts.
    "Why should other Muslim people have to apologise for bad apples of the same ethnicity?"

Just hang on there. Is that intended to be a diversionary question, or did you intend it to read:

"Why should other Muslim people have to apologise for bad apples of the same ethnicity religion?"

I assume you intended the latter.

Well, the answer is more than obvious to any rational-minded person with any reasonable morals - because they claim to be speaking/acting of a shared faith/Islam and using it as justification for their aggression against all and sundry (including their own) as well as using it as justification for their quest to dominate...

...So they either are (of the same faith/Islam) or they aren't - if they are not of the same faith, then "other Muslim people" should be going out of their way (doing whatever possible - and going to great lengths) to take whatever actions to excommunicate those others as pretenders for misrepresenting their faith and further, seeing to it that they are dealt with for their corrupt ways.

If someone claimed they shared my views and then went on to misrepresent me in extreme views and actions, I'd be going to town in any possible way until they were stopped.

I don't see the Grand Mufti demanding for example, that Hizbut al Tahrir are outlawed. Is this because he is with them, or because he believes they represent Islam?
    Last edited by jessie1: 07/04/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.