I agree that not every single Muslim is evil. But you too refer...

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I agree that not every single Muslim is evil. But you too refer to pigeonholing "one race of people". Probably just a grammatical slip on your part, but the amount of people who argue that even so much as questioning Muslim ideaology is 'racist' astounds me.

Others have pointed it out too, on here. But to my knowledge, no-one has yet received a satisfactory answer.
    The question of course is:
    How can it be 'racist' if you don't agree with a religion or ideaology?

The Cambridge dictionary defines "racism" as: the belief that people's qualities are influenced by their race and that the members of other races are not as good as the members of your own, or the resulting unfair treatment of members of other races.

Islam, of course, is not a race. It is an ideaology, like communism, maoism, nazism, and a religion. An ideaology first and foremost, because a strict religion confines itself to the sphere of personal experience.

Muslims can be Arabs, Asians, Africans, Americans and Caucasians - any race. I have yet to hear anyone say on HC that they are against a particular race. Racial tolerance is one thing, and it's something I whole-heartedly support. I do NOT support violent, expansionist ideaologies such as Islam.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.