Reclaim Australia, page-485

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It is true. My wife is English and was born in London. She left 50 years later. While I wouldn't dismiss the IRA as "an occasional pub bomb" - they were just as bad as ISIS - it is true that not only whole areas of London, but whole English towns are now no-go areas.

Froggy, please don't post that "nothing to do with Muslims" stuff. Have you lived in Paris? Sure, the inner city and the tourist areas are all nice and safe, but have you been to the outer suburbs? You wouldn't feel safe there, it's full of Muslims who give you menacing looks as you pass, you won't hear much French being spoken, and the areas are generally filthy and feel thoroughly unsafe. Have a look too, at the last few outbreaks of riots on Paris (should be on Youtube). The rioters were basically all Muslims. I know about the Milieu and, in terms of turnover, they are France's biggest crime problem. But they're involved in large, high-level operations, they don't generally bother the man in the street.

Mogga - I read recently, in national geographic, that the total number of Muslims waiting to get into Europe (as at 2014) - legally and illegally - was around six million.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.