AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

xoc,Re "AXMR are still the cheapest way to get into...

1. 207 Posts.
    xoc,

Re "AXMR are still the cheapest way to get into AXM."

ignoring brokerage fees, if you buy axmr at 0.003 and then pay 4 cents for the share you end up paying 5.35cents per share as opposed to just keeping your axm share (currently at 4.5 cents) and just take up all or part of the entitlement at 4 cents.

The entry calculations are:

OPTION 1 retain axm at record date = 9 entitlement shares at 4 cents each for each 2 axm shares. End cost 9 x 4c = 36c + 2 axm shares currently valued at 4.5 cents = 11 shares = at avg of 4.09 cents each.

Option 2 (assumes sold axm before record date) buy axmr at 0.003 per entitlement - 36 shares = 0.003c + 4c x 36= 4.3c per share.

Clearly, if you are in axm and want to stay in, the cheapest option is to take up some or all of your entitlement. If you don't have any shares and want to enter, buy axm at 4.3c or less (as if) or, yes, buy axmr at no more than 0.003c.

I brought axm (ex) at 4.3 yesterday based on this, and for once I believe that we will be flooded with positive ann for the sales period over the next couple of weeks....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.