AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

reco, page-4

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Agreed Fredofrog ..... I think it will be a 1:10 consolidation down the track (within 12 - 18 months).
    Most of the bleating sheep on here are too bitter and twisted to look past their snouts to see where this could go in the short, medium and long term - even now when the stars are just starting to allign for the first time in a long time.
    I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on the golden handshake in store for loyal shareholders/investors down the track, presuming that everything will now go to plan at Wiluna.
    The reward for full or part participation in the rights issue is the attaching (1 for every 10 New) free options exercisable at .06c any time in the next three years. Now, this would be regardless of what the SP is down the track so just imagine the SP is anywhere near .10c come time for a 1:10 consolidation and then suddenly it's around a buck per share AND because you had the faith and the foresight to back the project in you exercise the options at .06c and sell them somewhere around the dollar mark after consolidation!

# NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!#

But alas, we've still got people on here who HOLD, publish a sentiment of SELL, rubbish the stock, the Board, the Directors and everything else possible and yet they can't even read Page 29 'Indicative Dates' of the Rights Issue Lodgement to understand the roll-out and time schedule of the Rights Issue. Hell, even that is a conspiracy somehow -apparently! Everyone to their own I guess - The Truth is out there! Good Luck and Good Vision to the New Apex Holders......Green is coming!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.