RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Recognition - Matt

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Hi FMSU,

Just want to take a moment to thank Matt. Most of you know the personal stand that Matt took which lead to him being contacted by like-minded SH's who shared concerns about the various moves which were being made which did not reflect our best interests.

It was that stand, and the subsequent commitment which he made both financially and time wise which gave rise to the FMSU and Friends of FMSU.

He has not shared this or even eluded to the personal sacrifices that he made to be a voice for us and I can let you know that he basically put his life on hold to follow through on his commitments.

Before AO tells me to go on a date with him, it is important to shed some light on the fact that his actions are the reason why the Todd T/O did not succeed in my opinion. That now means that those of us that linked arms are finally seeing some value return to our company.

His background is one of service, both to the community and our Country and his integrity and honesty is to be admired. I have just spoken again with him and was saddened to learn that the "onslaught" from some towards him on here late last year had taken its toll.

In my opinion and knowing exactly what he has done, I have nothing but the greatest of respect and I wanted to publicly thank him for his efforts. It is rare to find someone with the guts to back up his words with actual action, but in this case, the "David and Goliath" story is personified.

Thanks Matt, your a bloody legend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.