PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Well done JJ, was going to post it myself and found you beat me...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Well done JJ, was going to post it myself and found you beat me too it.

Whats extremely encouraging is for the first time Obama has led the talk with Nuclear. To put that into context, nearly every other address he has made at best included nuclear at the end, or just snuck the word in when highlighting renewables(Solar,Wind) but nothing to write home about.

What a turn around. I have been giving it some thought too, and my guess is that I don't think Obama even thinks now that he will get this healthcare bill through, so it looks to me that he is now going to concentrate more heavily on the Energy bill. And he knows the only way he will stand a chance to get it through is to heavily back nuclear in the US.

Its all a game of politics, he is not going to want to go to the next election as a president that can't get a bill passed. As I said, he probably realises healthcare is to hard basket so has now turned his attention to Energy.

The Democrates loss in Massachus.....(to early for me) was a huge wake up call to them, and may well just prove to be a huge boost for nuclear.

Hold on to your hats peoples, I feel something big coming.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.