if you have received the vaccine at 2 doses, you are more likely...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    if you have received the vaccine at 2 doses, you are more likely to get infected with omnicron (one variant) the vaccine could potentially protect against parts of other variants but they cannot stop other variants from infecting the same individual who has contracted omnicron -

this is my conclusion from reading that data, if you would like to go to the page i had originally said it was on you would see the same numbers i am talking about. the vaccine may reduce your symptoms yes, but that doesnt mean it is removing the virus from your body (and we need 2 different variants so youve done the right thing if you want to raise the chances of it happening)

its from the data NSW Gov have provided. the state government. its about as credible as it gets isnt it?

the sentence which you feel is unclear is explained in depth below:

as per the data, you have a higher likelihood of being infected with omnicron if you have 2 doses of the vax

if you are infected with omnicron you have 1 of the 2 virus variants needed for recombination....

thats the end of it.

if theres any confusions im happy to elaborate, i dont know about you Red, but im enjoying this exchange

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.