NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

recommendation, page-2

1. 27,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    December 29, 2014

Stocks I’m Buying Now to Get Rich Later

http://www.********.au/2014/12/29/3-stocks-im-buying-now-to-get-rich-later-2/

My favourite ASX pick for the next decade (already up 993%)

Although I think Woolworths and Veda Group could be great investments for the long-term, I believe Nearmap Ltd (ASX: NEA) could be the big winner for my portfolio over the next 10 years.

For those who haven’t heard of Nearmap, this small-cap superstar has been the shining light for investors who were lucky enough to buy in early. In fact, the stock was trading at just 6 cents at the beginning of 2013 but has since risen to 65.5 cents – a remarkable 993% return in just two years.

The great thing is, this growth story could just be getting started, thanks to Nearmap’s highly valuable and unique product. The company provides ultra-high resolution aerial photographs that are designed to save both time and costs for customers spanning various industries. While this has proven incredibly popular in Australia, the company is now excelling in its expansion into the much larger market of the United States.

While this could dint the company’s profits in the near-term, revenues are tipped to jump strongly while the long-term is looking as bright as ever before. While I already own shares in the company, I am strongly considering buying even more.
    Last edited by birdman29: 29/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.