MNB 6.52% 4.3¢ minbos resources limited

Recommendation, page-1244

1. 14,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4132
    If these two clowns hadn't already proven they are doing nothing here but intentional, repetitive down ramping, then they proved it again anyway yesterday. Despite not holding, they made far more posts than any holder of the stock and posting the same unsubstantiated claims regarding the capex. Capex which is in fact a big positive for this company given how low it is relative to both the market cap and much more so, relative to the project after tax NPV.
    Remaining capex is around US$24mill and project after tax NPV is around A$400mill at the current TSP price or $300mill at the base case assumption.
    They are trying to turn a big positive into a negative with misinformation.

A few days ago, I posted the response below to Wave's claim that inflation will affect MNB's capex. I asked for a response to show why it's BS to expect no increase in capex when capex is measured in USD and not in Kwanza considering that MNB will be funding the capex using USD and not the local currency.
    I got no reply but a few days later they are making the same claims regarding local inflation to affect capex when local inflation has no impact on capex when measured in USD. These are purely scare tactics preying on anyone that hasn't looked into it for themselves.

My post from a few days ago that went unanswered with the quoted top line being from Wave's post;

"Ha ha what utter BS, Minbos calculate everything in $US so there is no inflation, someone posted that a while ago."

So why don't you explain how it works?

As I see it, if the total cost in Angolan Kwanza increases by 100% because the value of the Kwanza has halved against the USD due to high inflation over several years then how does that affect the cost in USD terms?

1 USD is $907 Kwanza today. If the Kwanza devalues against the USD to 1800 Kwanza, then the cost of something in Angola using Kwanza has doubled but the cost in USD is still 1 USD.

If you claim that's BS, let's hear your explanation.

"How much BS one can read on here is astonishing " Maybe, but that BS is coming from the people that are calling the BS.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/75413681/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $37.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $68.99K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67894 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 190433 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.