MNB 0.00% 5.8¢ minbos resources limited

Anyone who actually has been watching the trades, and the...

1. 27,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    Anyone who actually has been watching the trades, and the trading will see BOTS are in control. Pre programmed to whatever the programmer wants. Others may see differently, I see accumulation... investors/traders are impatient and want the jump now.
    For some its best to not look at the price for a few months , then revisit. If the reason you invested hasnt changed then wait.
    For others, some who are negative and watch second by second, no gain in wasting your time and energy in that.
    Not 1 of us , in my opinion can change the trajectory of the share price on a daily basis.
    Long termers will be rewarded as it will happen, the govt is behind the project.
    Daytraders, short term day by day outlook, is anyones guess, Bots can sell down or buy up..
    So for me , i have a decent holding now, i will wait it out. I believe in the project, and the aims. I am confident in 2 years from now the prices would be at least 10% higher than todays price. If it achieves that its the same as bank interest on my funds.
    Not financial advice, each to there own , but any serious buyer on market now who wants say even 1 million shares , we will be past 7 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $5.168K 89.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189673 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 190258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.