MNB 3.08% 6.7¢ minbos resources limited

Next Small Cap email and latest in depth analysis on their...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Next Small Cap email and latest in depth analysis on their website out today, below link. As I can see some of you rolling your eyes RE Next coverage and their pumps that they do...it has some good analysis in there and continues to paint a seriously compelling investment case for MNB.
    https://www.**************.com/in-depth-phosphate-price-remains-above-highest-predicted-price-in-mnbs-scoping-study/

Interesting point they make here about NPV and share price implications, more than 8 x current share price and my own thoughts is it should go much higher than that in the coming years and I'll be sticking around to watch the show and find out.
    "If MNB were to trade in line with the high-end of the pre-tax net present valuation of approximately US$406 million, the market valuation would imply a share price of more than 80 cents."

Also of note is the fact that I can't see where they have mentioned the potential upside of a 100% organise fertilizer blend, capital expenditure support from the IFDC, zero carbon ammonia, growth in the supply chain beyond Angola etc etc

Loving this stock more and more as the weeks progress, can we crack 10c this week and not look back??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.