MNB 6.35% 6.7¢ minbos resources limited

Recommendation, page-575

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    From a farmers point of view I took his comment on the farm land being mined refers to the farmers there not replacing nutrients yet. Meaning the soil in virgin condition has an inherent level of nutrients. Grow 50 years of crops on it and each year nutrients are removed in the grain the yields get worse. Small portions are left in the residue if returned to the soil but nowhere near enough to optimise yields. Ploughing also lowers soils organic carbon which in turn lowers moisture holding capacity and nutrient cycling through lower soil microbial activity. Basically if you don't replace what gets taken out each year your soil ends up stuffed. That's why I expect big yield responses to added fert from the trials. With that comes higher levels of residue which increases soil organic carbon. That's why the big shift here to zero till and higher fertiliser use. Not so simple as just throwing some seeds around and why I know giving these people access to fertiliser will be massively transformational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.004(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $58.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $40.68K 617.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142700 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 241507 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.