MNB 4.76% 4.0¢ minbos resources limited

On the cr point, I'm pretty sure I said a cr might not be needed...

1. 14,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4168
    On the cr point, I'm pretty sure I said a cr might not be needed depending on timing of IDC. That wouldn't have made the difference in the end because the IDC was conditional and so not immediately available after approval. Post references rather than taking things out of context.

"Misleading Charts double and triple bottoms "

How is a chart of a double bottom misleading? There is nothing misleading about a fact. A double bottom is a pattern that has already formed. It can be interpreted and traded however any trader chooses to do so. Those double bottoms were all followed by big rallies.
    That's like saying it's misleading to claim that the sp has risen from the 4.9c low this year and that it also had a similar or same low in 2021. It did!

"3 to 4 fold increases"
    So how is saying that the stock has had multiple 2-4 fold increases in the past 4 years misleading? It has had them. The chart shows that.

"no outright lies but 100% unlicensed financial advice "
    Not outright lies and not lies at all - and not advice either. Observations, facts and some thoughts on upside potential based on those facts as well as using the DFS and updated company guidance.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6386/6386666-d1e6a65c0533f7db705171c044b73313.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.