PDN 3.07% $11.41 paladin energy ltd

recommendation, page-18

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Quote:- "GSJB Were has placed both Energy Resources of Australia ((ERA)) and Paladin Energy ((PDN)) on a Sell rating"-:End Quote

You know, when I read stuff like that I remind myself that it was analysts and brokers alike who wouldn't touch PDN in the early, early days when you could have bought PDN shares at or around .01c each.

These same people wouldn't go near FMG and wouldn't rate that as anything more than a smokescreen in the early and even middle stages of that development.

These same people have all helped to lose $$ Billions of other peoples money during this year and continue to do so - despite all of their best intentions and industry knowledge.

So in essence, I stopped listening a long time ago - and you know the funny thing?

I'm totally responsible for my own decisions and haven't stopped making money since - funny ha, go figure?

Personally, I don't think the huge potential upside of the W.A. Government's decision to open up the State for Uranium Mining has even remotely been factored in to PDN's share price yet - nor the enormous possibilities and positive situations that remain open on a World stage in a market such as this.

The simplest question that one can ask beyond the hype is "How many new Nuclear Reactors are being built, or on the drawing board to be built, somewhere in the World over the next few years?
    The answer was about 35 the last time I checked!

And just like the Olympics in China needed the resources to constuct and build like never before, these new reactors must be fed enormous amounts of Uranium over the next decade to bring them to life to create the energy that these nations are desperately craving. PDN is in the box seat to be the dominant player in all of this and I wouldn't be out of this stock going forward - but then that's only my best analytical opinion.

So the fact remains I'm buying, and will hopefully get to add much, much more to the pile as and when circumstances allow.

And please, I need to know (because it would be hilarious)
    - can someone ask the obvious and ultimate question here
    "If that is the recommendation that these fine and astute people have put on the above-mentioned stocks, what magnificent, solid and reliable stocks prey-tell have they listed as a 'BUY' and why?

.......hello? ...........hello? ................hello?

wrxsti _

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.41
Change
0.340(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.12 $11.41 $10.72 $70.22M 6.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96833 $11.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.41 41345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.