PDN 0.54% $12.94 paladin energy ltd

Well put Nightstalker.I would much rather listen to John...

1. 257 Posts.
    Well put Nightstalker.

I would much rather listen to John Borshoff's vast uranium industry knowledge regarding the future upward direction of Ur price than some broker analyst with their airy fairy values they usually can't even put a time to.

I believe JB thinks Ur price will return up to 60 cents by Christmas and back up to 90 cents in 2009 . I can tell you after he has spent his whole working career in Ur and built PDN , I haven't seen him to be too far wrong in what he has said in the past.

Poor Dull , if you depend on some analyst's opinion to get your infomation , it must be tough ,I've seen plenty of broker analyst's opinions to 'buy' 3-4 mths ago where those same shares have now lost 75-80% in value and you can just guess , those good shares are now a 'sell' . Sadly thats how brokers make their money , getting mugs to buy and sell when they say so.

Opinions are like vent holes , Dull , everyones got one , sorry to hear you might put so much credience in these fellows instead of some good hard research of your own; Try talking to the real men in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.94
Change
-0.070(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $3.868B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.00 $13.10 $12.83 $24.13M 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1895 $12.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.95 1970 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.