The day trade part 2 is a great idea and I think that the after...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    The day trade part 2 is a great idea and I think that the after market research thread is a good idea also. I wonder if some one more experienced than me could start with a HLL type summary of the day and futures for tomorrow.
    My two cents worth is I will still be watching the REITs. I like MDT (hold at 14c entry) and GMG (at 35c).
    I have been in and out of CER a few times but atm I think a re-entry at current sp may be a good buy.
    IIF seems to be a forgoten stock. It has been flat recently but its recent resistance at 16c now seems support. A break out is possible.
    Where is MOF going? It has been in a tight range of 18/20 now for 2 weeks. I have thought of trading it in that range but market depth makes it a bit difficult. Millions at each level and off screen drop ins make it a slow process. Will it break soon?
    In the metals I have made good profits on WAS and KZL in the past but I am not on any short term plays atm. I will look at JML and PEM as well. I am loooong on GIR and PDZ.
    I can posts charts to back up my thoughts but I think that those reading my rubbish are able to read charts better than me.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.